Hey Blog Readers
Hope you had a lovely bank holiday Monday!.
For Bank Holiday Monday I went to my favorite zoo Twycross Zoo with my nephew Joshua and the animals we saw were baby monkeys they were adorable we also saw butterflies also we saw some elephants and a baby elephant who was so adorable I wanted to keep it. We also saw some guinea pigs and some massive rabbits. We also saw Snow white leopards and chimpanzees we also saw gorillas and orangutans and yellow throated matrons and also we saw went walking with the lemurs and also I made a new friend called Christopher but I call him Chris. He Is a farmer and he farms ducks chickens and horses. I also found out that his family are Wolverhampton fans. We also some meerkats who were so adorable all the animals reminded me of god's amazing creative power and his glory in creation.
Thanks For Reading
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment