Monday, May 19, 2014

What I am doing For the Summer


Hey Blog Readers.
I'm going to tell you what my plans are for the summer holidays this year.

Every year  there is a youth camp called Urban Escape which is a church camp and this year on Monday 28th July till Friday 1st August we are attending Brecon  Beacons  and  every year I enjoy It even more. We do various activities  like going to the beach and my favorite game is the Town Wide game what happens is that all the young people are split up into groups and they have mystery to solve and they have to find all the leaders dressed up as different characters and get clues  from every leader and to get the clue the leader gives you a task to do one of the tasks last year was to make a human pyramid. last year the leaders were dressed up as snow white and the seven dwarfs. I can say with all my heart that I will  always   go on camp. My Favorite part of camp and the real reason  I  go on camp is to learn more about my Best Friend  (Jesus Christ.)  this   is what I am doing this summer.
From the bottom of my heart I would like to say a massive thank your to all the camp  leaders for letting me go on camp and join in the fun even though I will be to old.
 how magnanimous  of   them!.

Thanks For Reading
Heidi

No comments: