Hey Blog Readers
Hope you are having a restful half term.
On Monday 26th may 2014 me, my mum, and my dad and my sister and her boyfriend Finlay all attended Kenilworth for my sister's birthday which was yesterday. We had to drop Suzie and Finlay in Leamington to do shopping.
While they were shopping me and my dad and my mum went to Kenilworth Castle and It was about what England was like in Elizabethan times and it really gave me a flavor of what it would be like to live in Elizabethan times.
Their was many activities which I joined in they were so fun. Their was a fool school which was learning how to be a Elizabethan fool and the congregation were asked to show their talents mine was break dancing. They were very Impressed one of the mums asked where I learned to dance I said "Natural Talent." mum laughed.
Their was also courtly dancing which is like country dancing but very basic I joined in and It was really enjoyable. I also dressed up In Elizabethan Clothes and their was a beautiful dress which I tried on and my mum took a photo of me and said I looked very Elizabethan.
In the Evening we attended a restaurant In Kenilworth Called Ego and the food was very tantalizing and magnanimously prepared. For my starter I had Grilled Goats Cheese with Chutney which was very delectable. For My main course I had steak on medium which was very enticing to my taste buds and it tickled my taste buds. I had Pinot Grigio for my drink which is my favorite white wine which was watered down and for my Desert I had Eaton Mess which was very delicious.
Thanks For Reading
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment