Tuesday, June 3, 2014

What I did in half term

Hey Blog Readers

I  hope you all   have  had a restful half term!
On Tuesday 27th May I  went to the cinema with my friend Holly to spectate a film called Blended which is  a romantic comedy with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore in. It was hilarious I couldn't stop laughing from start to finish I would defintley recommend it to people who haven't seen It before. Me and Holly were crying with Laughter.
 On Wednesday 28th May I went to a youth group outing called Teenvine which is a youth group  with people with and without disablites we went to the park  to  do some sports and activities with the army.  We did some hockey my team lost the first game but won the second game.

On Thursday 29th may I went to the cinema with Teen Vine and we spectated a new Disney film called  Maleficent it was fantastic It was about sleeping beauty but it was the wicked witch's story she was amazingly acted out by Angelina Jolie.   On Friday 30th may I went to see the dietitian to see how my coeliac was progressing and I found out I had grown a centimeter.
 Thanks For Reading
Heidi


No comments: