Hey Blog Readers
During my Easter holidays I had the privilege to go to Porthtown In Cornwall with my nephew Joshua and my Brother Dan and Suzie and My mum and dad. We stayed in a beach house over looking the sea the view from the house was simply amazing seeing the view really reminded me of god's glory. The Sunsets in the evenings were beautiful they also reminded me of god's glory.
On Easter Sunday we had the pleasure to see a Baptism of a 13 year old teenager He chose 'Jesus Christ I think upon your Sacrifice'. The Church we attended was called Tuckkingmill Baptist Church they were very welcoming. We also visited Land's end which the most south westerly point of Britain. We also went to the Min-ac Theatre it was an outside theatre. The sea was beautiful. We saw an Opera Called The doctor Miracle and it was tipping it down with rain so I looked like a drowned rat at the end. It was all in French but they had translations in English on a screen so we would know what was going on. It was well acted and It was comedy and I strongly recommend it to people who fans of Opera.
In Conclusion although it was raining a lot It was lovely and I thank god for a great holiday.
Thanks For Reading
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment