Monday, November 24, 2014

God's goodness to me over 19 years!

Hello blog readers
I hope you have had a restful weekend!
I am going to share with  you  how God has been so   good to  me over the last 19 years.
I can look back over 19 years and I  can see  nothing but goodness and blessing upon blessing.
I  am going to share with you  a few  blessings that god has given to me.
1.  My church family 
My church family is such a blessing to me and they mean a lot to me and I can't thank God enough
for my church family because they accept me just the way I am with all my imperfections. I feel so accepted by my church family.
 They always think about me first and they are fantastic with my coeliac disease.  I am so full of
love  and gratitude for  all my brothers and sisters in christ.

2. My family 

    I am so full of love and gratitude for them all
because they do so much for me they  love me for who I am and I  will always love them and
they don't need proof  of  my love for them.

3. My nephew 
My nephew means a lot to me and  he is such a blessing in my life and I love Joshua so much he is
so important to me and I can't thank God enough for  him.

4. My friends 
My friends  are  and has been a blessing to me because they encourage me and they make me the woman I am today I can't thank God enough for my friends because they are awesome and they are so caring.

Thanks For reading
Heidi




No comments: