Monday, December 1, 2014

What I am Learning at Bev's on Monday's

Hello Blog Readers
Hope you all hope have had a restful weekend!
I am going to tell about what I am learning On Monday's with my wonderful PA called Bev .
I am learning how to take care of myself so I can  get my own house. I have learned how to cook, Ironing, Hoovering, cleaning the toilet, fine motor skills, Pairing up socks.
Since I have started I have been going to Bev's I think I have developed my cooking skills and I think I  have really improved on my fine motor skills (sewing buttons on)  and my gross motor skills.  I  am recently learning
all the roads we go on to get to Bev's house and learning Psalm 121. I am  finding It very beneficial to me and I make a new recipe  every week which has helped me to pick up new skills. I have recently shredded a spring onion which is an Intense test of fine motor skills. Bev has been really helpful
I am really thankful to God for her.
Thanks For Reading
Heidi





No comments: