Hello Blog Readers
I hope you have all had a peaceful day!
Today I am going to tell you what I made from scratch for homework club for a Christmas present(ssh it's a secret.) I made Christmas cookies for my homework club for a Christmas present and a thank you present for everything they do for homework club and my heart overflows in immense gratitude to God for all the homework club leaders for letting me volunteer at homework club. What I did I made gluten free chocolate chip cookies with my PA Bev.
I cooked about 35 cookies so there will be enough for the leaders to because I don't want the leaders to feel left out.
On behalf of myself I would like to wish Andy and all the homework club leaders a very merry Christmas and a very happy new year.
Thanks For Reading
Heidi
P.S: God Is always holding your hand and never letting go.
No comments:
Post a Comment