Hello Blog readers
I hope you have all had a restful day! I certainly have
Today I went to the link cafe for the first time since September!
It was really fun! I had 2 hot drinks which were a latte and a hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows and it was the best hot chocolate ever! I also had a gluten and wheat free fruit cake which was delectable to my taste-buds.
I would highly recommend the link cafe because of it's excellent customer service and they always greet the customers with a smile on their faces which I find very encouraging to see because it means they enjoy what they are doing.
We have had a few new faces come In which is very encouraging and heart-warming to see that the link cafe is attracting new people to the church hopefully they will be attracted to Jesus by the love and the care of the lovely staff there who mean a lot to me.
Thanks For Reading
Heidi Hi
No comments:
Post a Comment