Saturday, November 8, 2014

Germany!

Hello Blog Readers.
 I hope enjoyed your half term I certainly did!
This year for half term we went to Germany for a week we all went as  a happy family. Heidi, Suzie Liz, Steve and  Finlay  (Suzie's boyfriend)
We stayed in the western part of Germany near  Austria and near the beautiful snowy alps we stayed in a lovely farmhouse, but on the first day when we got   to the farmhouse.
 Steve not checking that a cat just ran underneath the car's wheel  broke a kittens back but unfortunately  later on it passed away but it will always live on in our memories.
The next day we went to look round a very nice castle of  King Ludwig which I can't remember the name of  but it was intriguing.
On Wednesday we went to Suzie's exchange partner's house who is a very nice German girl called Fabia and she gave us a tour of Munich which is Germany's 3rd biggest city   she showed us the Olympic tower and we went up the Olympic tower  to the very top and the view from the top was beautiful and we saw the sunset in all it's beauty which really reminded me of god's creative power.

Also We went on a hanging bridge  which was a bit wobbly I was scared at first but I prayed to god In my head  so I walked along the hanging bridge fearless  but  my mum was scared stiff and hanging on for dear life.
Also the most daring thing I  have ever done in my whole life was when I went down a alpine coaster  which was down a side of a mountain and 3 kilometers long and it was really fast and really quick. It's like a roller-coaster  but you go down it  in a little car seat thing. Overall  It was the best half term ever!
Thanks For Reading
love and prayers
Heidi

No comments: