I'm going to tell you how my hairdressing course is going. I do it at Heart of England training in the market way. This is my 5th week doing the course and I am really enjoying it. Shelia my tutor is letting me wash and blow-dry my mum's hair. I think this course is really helping me to develop my skills as a hairdresser in training. I definitely think I am doing the right course that will help me in the future. I am loving it there I have made some new friends who are encouraging me to be more efficient and to work to the best of my ability. I am learning some new things and developing my old skills. Shelia Is very encouraging. I definitely want to carry on in the hairdressing industry. Even though it is tiring but I have a passion for hairdressing
Heidi
1 comment:
Heidi, the course sounds wonderful. I am really enjoying reading your posts
Post a Comment