Tuesday, October 1, 2013


Hey Blog Readers
I am going to tell you about me getting my hair dyed again. I woke up at exactly 8:00  and I went downstairs and had my breakfast. At 8:25 I went to the bus stop to get the bus. I got to Ikea around 9:00 my appointment was at 9:15. So walked quickly  to  Heart of England training and   I had to wait in reception. Then this very nice girl called Amy escorted me to the seat and mixed up the colors. Firstly she pre-lightened my roots with bleach so that it would appear brighter.  I had to wait for 10 minutes and then she washed the lightener out at the end my roots were yellow!. Then she mixed up the red and then she applied to my roots first then she applied it to  the ends of my hair. I had to wait for 1/2 hour for the colour to develop then she washed the colour out. Then  she trimmed the ends of my hair then she  blow-dried it very nicely then she straightened my hair then she trimmed   my fringe.  Then Voila Red -Headed  Heidi
Thanks For  Reading
Heidi

1 comment:

transport7800 said...

Looks awesome, Heidi!!