Monday, October 14, 2013

Being a bridesmaid for the 3rd time

Hey blog readers
I am going to tell you about me  being a bridesmaid. On  Saturday 12th October my friend Mel got married to a man called Tony . I had the privilege to share in their joy by  being one of Mel's beautiful bridesmaids. All the other bridesmaids looked stunning. I had my  bridal makeup done by the bride's sister called Louise who did a spectacular job of singing Over the Rainbow when Mel was signing the register. After that we went to Lime tree club where  I had a wonderful surprise 2 of   my Teaching assistants were there. One who worked there she  Is called Miss Garantley. I also saw Miss Bell the one who goes to Christmas club. She was a guest.  We had a  Kaley and the first one was the  request of the bride and groom. We did one called Strip the willow we also did the virgina waltz  my favorite one was lucky sevens. There was a very cute boy called Curtis but  I didn't get to dance with him.
Thanks For  Reading
Heidi

No comments: