Wednesday, March 14, 2018

My plans for Easter 2018

Hiya, hope you are having an eggcellent day!
As it's Easter in 2 weeks , I thought I tell you how I am spending it!
On the 29th March (Thursday) I am going down to Weymouth and straight after coming  up to go to the coast of Italy and James is coming with me! and my nephew, my mum and dad , my brother Dan and my sister's boyfriend, we are going to an Easter egg hunt for Josh together and I am going to do my annual holiday family friendly quiz but  I am going to aim to do mature questions and a Charles Wesley hymns round! and of course a sports round and many others!
My plan that I am going to do is to plan a day just for me and James no one else when we  leave the family at the holiday home and go for a nice coastal walk and a picnic and bible study!
I am also going to a big surprise for James!.
  I am going to plan to do a bible story at the end of the egg hunt , then my nephew will  know why we have  Easter eggs !
On Easter Sunday me and James are going to have an Easter praise party and  say  ' Hallelujah he has risen!
Thanks for reading and whisking you a eggcellent Easter!
Heidi and James

No comments: