Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Happy world down's syndrome day!

Hiya, my lovely Friends , Hope you are having a lovely jubbly day!
Happy World  down's syndrome day !, I am going on the radio at 4 45 , please listen in on Radio CWR  . I may have down;'s syndrome but I don't  let that hold me back by living a fun and fulfilled life.
I have achieved so much, I live on my own In Coventry  , I have been living on my own for 2 years n now and I absolutely love it!. I
I have a boyfriend called James Carter and he is the best thing that has ever happened to me, he makes me so, so happy , he makes my heart sing .
I have been accepted to  speak at the world down;s syndrome congress in Glasgow in July I will be speaking and doing semniars
Have a lovely day celebrating awesome people
Heidi

No comments: