Wednesday, March 7, 2018

My achievements which I have got by God's help and amazing parents Part 1

Hiya , My lovely friends!, hope you are having a lovely day!
I thought I would tell you my achievements I have gained by God's help and grace and of course my mum  and dad who always want's to seek my good in everything  even though sometimes I don't see it!
22 years of achievements?, where do I start?, well let's start with the achievement  that I am most  proud of , which is 2 years ago, I left the family home and  started a new chapter in Cheylesmore to serve  Jesus   in  a new community
I am very proud to announce  that I am no longer a single woman , I have a gorgeous boyfriend and his name is James  Carter and he can be a bit cheeky sometimes but I still love him , I love that he  comes all the way from Weymouth just to see me, ( love is in the air) ,  the one thing I look for in  man is someone who loves me flaws and all , someone who loves me just the way  I am , and James loves me just the way I am.
Also , Every Friday I go to a girls brigade , I have gained the highest award  in girls brigade which is the queen's award, It was very hard work but I am very happy about what I learned about the queen and our government, I have learned , how they make laws and   how it's not a law until the queen's signs it.
As part  of the queen's award I was a steward at one of the queen's garden parties and I think I caught a glimpse of   my mum's childhood crush Prince Andrew! , really mum? , I think my boyfriend is better looking  than him!
I have done  a lot of government work with  Don't screen us out with Lynn and I have learned that no one in authority listens  to me !
I have done a lot of work with grapevine , about safe places and won 2nd place in  the whole of the United kingdom .
A personal achievement for me , I have met Sally Phillips! , I love this amazing lady!
She cracks me up!
Thanks for reading and tune in for  more!
Heidi

No comments: