Sunday, September 3, 2017

Tim and Christie's Wedding !

Hiya, my lovely friends!

Previously in my life! , my big  brother has got himself  a lovely and beautiful , fun - loving and  competitive wife  on the 31st August 2017

What can I say about Christie? , she is a girl and she is my sister In law but the  thing that makes her stand out is her outstanding taste in football teams (sarcasm) she supports Arsenal but despite  her bad taste in  teams , she is a wonderful young lady who  I am so glad to  know she Is an amazing person and I am so happy  to have her in my life  and she is cheddar gorge  and she has the allure.

 When I first met Christie I ran to her screaming because I  thought to myself why was thier  a girl in tim's kitchen , so I wanted to find out for myself and  I   thought  that  Christie was just TIm's friend . 

Now , things took thier turn when  when Tim Proposed on Sunday  29th May  2016 , and I wasen't told they were engaged until the next  day  (favortism)    on Saturday 23rd July 2016 me and my sister were asked by Christie to be her bridesmaids and I said yes! . 

So the  day came  and went  , we, had a fantastic day despite being 9 minutes late due to the wedding car not starting , as soon as we got into Christie's yoda skoda (even the notion!)   the wedding car pulled up thanks  to my other brother who scarificed his doc martin shoelace! , During this time  I was very impressed with how calm Christie was, it was like  she knew Romans 8V28  and that God was in control of the Bentley!

We had a fantastic day celebrating the joyous occasion!

Heidi 

 

No comments: