Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Best Holiday ever!

Hiya, it;s Good to see you my  chums!, recently in my life , I went on holiday to Croatia and  I went to with my mum and my dad and  my crazy sis who love my allure (miranda quote) and we had a cheddar gorge holiday but sometimes I had to bear with my wonderful family as some of them our quite slow  but I love them.
We stayed in a lovely apartment in Postrana which was Queen Gorge the 6th and just outside the main city split and we split the bill and we had a side  splitting time ! My sister said  'In split are we?'  I also went quad biking in the mountain's 'SUCH FUN'
One of The best parts of the whole holiday was the cocktails I had cosmopolitan and Sex on the beach and they were cheddar gorge , I had it with my cheddar gorge family!
The best part of whole holiday was going on the speedboat and my mum get;s seasick ( somethings should be left unsaid) and soon as we set of the wind started to pick  up and the waves were getting really choppy it was like we were riding on the waves! SUCH FUN!
 crack on with the day!
'Bear with'
Heidi 

No comments: