Tuesday, September 26, 2017

How my job is going

Hiya my lovely friends
Here is an update of how my job is going, I work in a kids hair salon In Leamington and I am loving it .
My role includes , taking the payments, sweeping the floors, PA work for my amazing boss who is lovely in every way , I also have some  new roles, like signing for deliveries and breaking them up and I have learnt over  2 years of doing that it really works your muscles as some of the deliveries come in very strong packaging.
I also  do the stock take every Tuesday to  see  what we need to buy more of !
I  also give out lollies and stickers to the beautiful kids and I have also found out that some of the customers live locally to me !  and I also do the social media on the  salons Facebook site,
Stay tuned for more
Heidi

No comments: