Hiya my lovely friends
Hope you all have had a lovely half term , as you may know I go to a fantastic church which is in the hillfields estate and every 4 years of 2 years we have a church holiday in Cardiff, to a place called Hebron hall which is a christian centre and we spend the whole week together learning from God's word and having fun and lots of laughter together and fantastic food everyday, many thanks to all those who cooked all the delcious food.
The best part of the whole holiday was the evening bible studies which was lead by John cowley who is my brillant friend and it was about 'Living life in the faith lane, which really encgouraged and challenged me to carry on living for christ and aiming to live life in the faith lane .
Thanks for reading
Heidi
1 comment:
I know maybe this doesn't totally relate to the fact of you church holiday's for 2016, but I wanted to tell you that you're amazing. I learned and figured out that you have down syndrome. Don't get me wrong though I didn't come here to hate or discourage you by any means. I have a best buddy/ good friend named Sara and she has down syndrome, but let me just tell you that she is so smart and I know you're too. I believe that anyone can do anything :) and like my mom always says "Keep your head up!"
Post a Comment