Hiya my lovely friends!
Hope you are all having a relaxing, peaceful day of tranqulity!
As you may know I go to a fantastic church in the hillfields estate and every 4 years we go on a holiday together to increase our love and bond with each other in fun and learning more about our saviour.
The whole reason I am going on the holiday because I want to know more about my saviour and how live life in the faith line , in the way I see my friends . the way I see my focus and the way I see my unfolding future .
Every year we have a visiting preacher to who speaks on the holiday, this year is a great family friend of my family , the amazing John Cowley. He was in my mum' s Sunday school and he grew up and got baptised with my dad and over the years we love him more and more he also sometimes comes to preach to us at church. I am also really looking forward to bonding and getting to know each other better. I am also very excited to annouce is that I am going to be in the choir.
Thanks for reading
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment