Monday, January 29, 2018

How I have used my Direct Payment

Hiya, hope you have had a lovely day! ,
You may be fully aware that I live on my own and I have been there for 2 years!
My mum had a direct payment and used it very differently, you may  use yours for something else but I used it to employ some varied people to help in my flat who help me with my  cooking and cleaning and have fun and go crazy! as my personality agrees with that ! All my staff  bring different things to the job for example Millie brings  the creativity and the fun and Bev brings the seriousness to the job and Marie brings the  laughter to the job and the games. We  have a policy in my flat , Jobs first then fun! I don't see Millie and Marie and Bev as staff I see them as friends I can relate to and  Millie is almost the same age as me so she knows what I like doing and has helped me to gain confidence  to do the jobs even when she is of duty!
Thank you 
Heidi 

No comments: