Hiya , My lovely friends!
Hope you are having a fun and crazy day!
On Friday (9th February ) I am going to London to speak to the synod which is church of England and bishops about my life and how down's syndrome has not held me back from having the same life as anyone else.
Thank you to everyone who has been supporting me in my speeches and thank you to my mum who has been trying to calm me down for 22 years!
Also I will be having a coffee with the SALLY PHILLIPS! I am having a coffee with a celebrity there is a first time for everything ! Please pray for safety in travelling.
I really feel that this campaigning is making a big difference! Like Esther in the bible she did one thing and saved a whole nation from annihilation!
One voice can save thousands of lives!
Thanks for Reading
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment