Hiya my lovely Friends!
Hope you have had a lovely jubbly day despite the freezing weather!
Why not grab a cuppa of tea and read this ? You may be all aware that I am in love with a gorgeous man called James and I am going down to see him on Friday 19th January 2018 and staying till Monday 22nd January 2018 ,we are going to be watching Padding ton together and have our very own christian concert and we have been invited to Matthew and Karen 's for lunch and we are going to hopefully extend our concert there (if permitted) and watch Songs Of praise which I love watching and we are going to have a candlelit meal with soft love songs in the background and a lot of Kissing .
I bought some rose petals to sprinkle from his bedroom door all the way to our dinner table we are going to have steak and here is some good news James is coming on our family holiday in Naples (Italy) for Easter!
Look forward to reporting back!
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment