Hey Blog Readers
I hope you all have had a peaceful day!
I am going to tell you what I am doing on May 20th 2015 which I am very excited about.
I am going to be a steward at one of the queen's garden parties! I don't need a chaperone because
I can chaperone myself because I am 19 I am old enough to chaperone myself.
My mum has to drop me of at the Buckingham Palace gates then knowing her she will be going off to have a coffee in a cafe (as always)
The reason I have been picked to this stewarding is because
I go to a girls brigade on a Friday evening and I am doing something called a queen's award which is the highest honor a girl can get in girl's brigade.
Thanks for reading
Heidi
1 comment:
That's amazing Heidi! You will charm them all I'm sure 😀
Post a Comment