Hey blog Readers
I hope you all have a relaxing day!
I am going to tell you what I did on Thursday 23rd April 2015.
As you may know I go to a youth group for young people with disablites called Red Ds and on Thursday 23rd April we went to the Belgrade theatre to see Joseph and the technicolor dream coat because we have been learning about Joseph at Red Ds.
It was the best play ever put on at the belgrade theatre I was singing along to all the songs and I stood up at the end and sung at the top of my voice.
Amelia Lilly from the x factor was the narrator, Lloyd Daniels from the x factor was Joseph and Matt lapskinas from the hit TV series eastenders and dancing on ice was in it.
I loved every minute of it.
Thanks for reading
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment