Monday, April 13, 2015

My family holiday in Anglesy (north wales)

Hey blog readers
I  hope you had a lovely Easter!  I certainly did. 
This year for Easter we went on a family holiday plus my nephew Joshua who is 4. 
We went to Anglesy which is in  north wales and we did a variety of lovely activities  such as 
mountain hiking, walking on lovely beaches, rock pooling. 
We took a train around   a  lovely lake with my nephew we also went to a theme park which had the first ever people powered roller-coaster by  gaining potential energy by walking up the hill and changing into movement energy when we go down the hill it was very clever. The best part was that every morning I would wake up  and have my  bible time outside overlooking a spectacular view of snowdonia.
 We also went on a puffin island cruise but we didn't see any puffins but we saw some cute seals. I had  4 steaks two rump and one sirloin on medium. 
We also walked  to a lighthouse and we had to walk down and up  one  thousand  and sixty two steps my feet were so tired I felt they were going to fall of.  
Overall I had a lovely time with my family. 
Thanks For Reading 
Heidi 





No comments: