Tuesday, September 10, 2013

GCSE Results and starting college

Dear Blog readers.  
  
In the summer holidays I got my GCSE results and in French i got a C (Top mark.) 
In English I got a E also In Religious Studies I got D. Also  Last  Wednesday  I started my new Hairdressing Level 1 NVQ. In my BTECS  I did  Level 2 Home cooking skills which was a pass( Equivalent to a  C.)  In science I  got a pass and in Wider key skills i got a pass too.  

I  have started getting the bus by myself and the college  I attend now is called HOET..  I will be doing Assisting with coloring,  Assisting with perming, Health and safety, working relationships, Plaiting and twisting, blow-drying, Maintaining work areas and loads more.  

I hope to get a work experience in a hairdressers on a Tuesday. On Wednesday 11th September  I will be doing self defense because it gets dark earlier now  I will  be learning how to kick some butt! 

Thanks For Reading 

Heidi 

No comments: