Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Grown Up Josh. (My nephew.)



Hey Blog Readers
I am going to tell you about how grown up my nephew is. He is 2  and a half and he will be 3 in 4 months. He has a wide range of vocabulary  and words when we went to Hoar Farm he said the chicks were 'Adorable.' We went to see the deer and he said 'Hi Deer'.  He is  saying everything he sees On  Saturday 14th September  his Daddy  said come here he said 'I'm looking after Heidi'.  This Morning he said  'Put your shoes on' to me . He is sometimes on the computer doing the alphabet and he is extending his sentences more. I see a lot of Improvement  In Josh's speech. He also says some really funny stuff. Overall  I have seen   Josh grow up as a gorgeous nephew and he also points out cars and the colors  of the cars.
Thanks For Reading
Heidi

No comments: