Hi everyone. I went to Paris with school. On Valentines day i went to Paris with school we went by Euro-Tunnel. On Friday we went to the 2nd floor of The Eiffel Tower by lift because last year when i was in year 10 they payed to go on the top and it was too cloudy so it was closed and they didn't get a refund. Also we went to ascend the Arc de triomphe i didn't because their were 365 stairs and i would be moaning all the time. We also went to the Champs Elysees and we went shopping and i met Carly Taylor from Tile hill wood she now does Proof reading in French and English. I went to Normandy with her in year 8. I bought 2 strawberry scented shower gels for me and my mum and by then Eiffel Tower i bought 3 Eiffel Tower key rings for 1 euro. Also we went to the place de trocederio where you can take gorgeous shots of the Eiffel Tower. At Night we went to a very nice restaurant called creprie de cluny i had the filling cheese and mushrooms and my own bread. We went back to the place de trocederio and night and saw the Eiffel Tower light up. On Saturday we went to Disney-land Paris it was amazing i went on 4 rides. I went on the Dumbo Ride also we went on The Peter Pan Flight which took 45 minutes to queue for. Also we went on the Pinocchio Ride also we went on a nice little boat ride. Also we went to see 2 movies one was just about Disney animation. The other one was Captain E-O. It had Michael Jackson in it. It was in 3D. On Sunday we went to the sacre coeur. I also got a picture with a white statute.
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment