Hiya , hope you are enjoying this lovely heatwave !
As you may be aware of there was a debate in Northern Ireland on Tuesday 2nd June 2020
to allow abortion up to birth for Non fatal disabiltes like Down's syndrome , club foot and cleft pallette.
I was mentioned 37 times in the debate and I couldn't help but smile everytime my name was mentioned .
I was so proud of myself to be mentioned for the driving force of this debate .
Sadly It has to be approved by westminster and they rejected there vote so Northen Ireland
is allowed by law to have an abortion up to birth for non fatal disablites.
So in the light of this I went to London on Tuesday 16th June 2020 to present Boris with a letter and a pettion to allow the Northern Ireland 's vote to stand and a birthday card as it was his birthday on the follwing Friday.
I loved going to london because it was like being let out of prison.
Hope you have a lovely day!
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment