Thursday, October 10, 2019

My weekend with James

Hiya my lovely friends
Hope you are having a lovely day .
As you may be aware that I went to Weymouth from Friday 4th October 2019 to Tuesday 8th October 2019 and we had a wonderful time , we watched old baby videos of  James he was an adorable baby  and still he is, he was really hard to get to eat.
On the  Saturday we had a day out to Poole which is like star city in Birmingham , we went to see the new Lion King for my 5th time as it's my favorite Disney film , we also went bowling, we had  3 games ,. I won overall  but it was very close .
On the Sunday we went to his church and worshiped our lord  and saviour from our hearts in the 1st hymn it had the word 'Bride' in so he grinned at me with his cheeky grin.
On the Monday we had a film night , we spectated the re make of Aladdin , me doing Jasmine's lines and him doing Aladdin's lines as they get married at the end.
In conclusion I had a lovely time! and had delicious meals my favorite was Roast Chicken on Sunday.
Thanks for reading
Heidi

1 comment:

Hazel Mainwaring said...

Beautiful Heidi . I am so pleased you had a great time . I think if you and James are together you will be happy wherever you are lol ❤️ You are both incredibly amazing and an inspiration to everyone who knows you wether it be in person or by reading your adventures . Keep them coming 😊😊💕💙