Saturday, October 19, 2019

How I feel about the wrongful birth case.

Hiya, my lovely friends !
Hope you are having a lovely day !
You may be aware that there has been  a case   about how  having a  baby with Down's syndrome is a 'wrongful  birth'  this makes me feel that  I  have no value in life and it makes me want to cry  how is it wrong to give birth to  a baby who can live on their own , get married and have  a job?, people with down's syndrome can live full and fun lives.
They just need thier parents to believe in them and they will flourish. .
Thanks for reading
Heidi

1 comment:

Reneevparrott said...

Heidi, I am so happy I find your blog! Thank you for sharing your thoughts about life. My sister is Down syndrome and I am proud of her. Thank you for representing a population of special people that should have a stronger voice in our world!!