Tuesday, April 2, 2019

What I have learned through James's hosptilation

Hiya,  my lovely friends!

Hope you are having a lovely day!

As you may be aware that my gorgeous fiance has recently been in hospital  for 2 weeks with pneumonia and a blood clot on the lung and I want to share with you what I have learnt about God through  that hard time.

Firstly I learnt about Romans 8V28 which says that "all things work together for the good of those who love God".  I was chatting to a lovely friend about this, as we were walking up by the lake.  Her name is Karen and she is James's pastor's wife and she was the main matchmaker who got me and James together!!

I also learnt about God's sovereignty over  James and his recovery.

I also learnt to how to love James in sickness and in health , good practice for our married life !

Thanks for reading
Heidi

No comments: