Tuesday, March 19, 2019

World down's syndrome day!

Hiya , my lovely friends!

Hope you are having a lovely day!

 You might have seen a video on Facebook of 50 young people  from children to young adults with Down's syndrome showing the world that Down's syndrome can't stop us from doing fun and exciting  things in life. Which ties in to why we chose "Don't stop me now" by Queen which reflects  that Down's syndrome can't stop  us from getting engaged  or achieving.

Down;'s syndrome did not stop me from getting the top mark in French and  a B in french speaking!
Also the people with down's syndrome have a lot to give to life  and  a world without down;'s syndrome will be completely boring!

If I heard that a mum was carrying a  baby with down's syndrome, I would say don't be scared, just a little tip if you are expecting a baby with down's syndrome ,watch this video and see what your baby can go on and acheive!

I wouldn't change a  thing about my fiance, because I love James Just the way he is!

Its World Down syndrome day on Thursday, please join me in wearing odd socks to celebrate amazing people!

Have a lovely week!

Heidi .

No comments: