Hiya to the newbies, glad you want to join my blog!
My name is Heidi Crowter and I am 23 years old .
I happen to have Down's syndrome , what is down'a syndrome you may ask?
Let me take you back to your Science lessons when you learn about chromosomes , every human being as 23 sets of chromosomes but someone who has down's syndrome has 24 chromosomes.
23 years ago on Monday 3rd July 1995 at 3pm I came into the world destroying the world's peace .
My 1st year of existence I was dangerously ill with Leukaemia but as I am a fighter , I fought it of and I live to tell the tale .
When I was 20 I moved out of the family home to live in a flat (peace and quiet) . I moved in on
Tuesday 29th December 2015, since I have been living on my own I have had ups and down''s when I first moved in I had an agency called Life path trust who are rubbish for me as they do the jobs for me , which makes me dependant, I want to be independent so I gave them the sack in
November 2016.
I got direct payments to employ my own Future Guides who are near my age!
In October 2017 my life changed dramatically when I met a very handsome man called James Carter and I am very glad to tell you all that me and James are getting married on Saturday 4th July 2020 . Ever since I met James he has given unspeakable joy, he treats me out to meals, he ia very gentle and kind to me and he makes me the happiest girl in the whole planet!
Thanks for reading and looking forward to getting to know you!
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment