Hiya , my lovely friends!
Happy last day of January!,
Hope you have had a lovely January !
As you may be aware a month ago me and James got engaged in playwrights,.
A month on , wedding plans have kick started, we have got the date and plan to get married on Saturday 4th July 2020 at Queen's Road baptist church and the venue is Ches ford Grange which is on the way to Leamington.
So far on Saturday 19th January 2019 me and my husband to be and my mum went to a wedding Fayre at the Ricoh Arena and I tried on 3 wedding dresses .
My sister is my makeup artist as she is very good at makeup , my hair stylist is our family hairdresser, our florist is a very lovely lady who I glad I met , she is the wife of my mum's cousin. The cake maker is James's wonderful mum.
Looking forward to being the new Mrs Carter !
Have a wonderful February!
Heidi!
No comments:
Post a Comment