Sunday, August 26, 2018

My trip to Weymouth

Hiya my lovely friends!
I have recently got back from Weymouth.    I had a lovely time with James , I meant his Aunty Jill , we got on like a house on fire , I also met his 2nd cousin Isaac and he was lovely to play with, we watched  Home alone and really enjoyed the part when the thieves got beaten up by Kevin, I was crying with laughter. Me and James went out for the day to Dorchester and we didn't kiss until his Dad picked us up which is a good in exercising self control.
We went swimming in a place called Warmwell it was a public swimming pool , I was in the shallow part with James , I went on the flume and James catched me at the  end which I felt was very romantic and showing love to  each other as I catched him as well  . We had lots of fun going to the cinema and watching Christopher Robin and going to pizza express to celebrate our 10 months!
In conclusion  I am going again in 2 weeks time!
Have a lovely day despite the dreary weather!
Heidi

No comments: