Hiya , hope you are having a lovely day!
I have Just been on a family holiday, I had a lovely time, I went with my mum , my dad , my sister and her boyfriend who is one of my best friends , we stayed for 2 weeks , we stayed in a holiday house which was along the kotor bay which was the old town we were close to and we had fun having cocktail nights at the bars , I had my first tequlia shot I loved it it was very strong as I tried the shot on it's own it was very strong but I liked it !
The best part of the holiday was going on a Jet boat, It was so choppy I got soaked when I got back to the beach .
We also did a speedboat tour which was really fun, I loved it, my mum didn't like it though as she get's seasick ! I loved it!
One of the other weeks we went to a really posh town called Porto Montenegro , It was really expensive but it was lovely town . The thing I had most of the meals out was steak and they were delicious ! In conclusion I had a lovely holiday
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment