Hey Blog readers
Hope you had a lovely day!
As you may know I am moving into a new flat in Chelysmore and on Wednesday 2nd December I had a recruitment day for my support staff which went very well and I managed to hopefully find the right person who is lovely and she offered me a drink and she helped me and didn't do it for me which is exactly what I am looking for.
Always my current helper Bev got invited to an interview and hopefully she will get the job as me and my mum love what she is doing with me and we both want her to carry on supporting me.
Thank you for your prayers.
Unfortunately I didn't get the keys today and I was very upset but my friend Uncle Peter sent me a lovely text about how all things work together for the good of those who Love Jesus .
That really encouraged me and I cheered up.
Thanks for reading
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment