Monday, December 21, 2015

My plans for christmas and new year!

Hey Blog readers
I hope you are having a lovely day!
As you may know it is christmas on Friday!. I am so excited to open my presents but I am more excited to remember the best present ever Jesus! who is my savior and king.
This year I am staying at home on Christmas day and opening up my presents before I go to church in my parent;'s room (our stocking presents) then when we come back from the church service we have  presents under the tree. Me and my sister have a tradition we open each other's first.
I  treasure this tradition because I treasure my sister.
 For  new year I will be in my own flat but I am going to my church new year's eve prayer meeting then I am seeing the new year in with my church friends in one of my friends house.
Thanks for reading
Heidi

No comments: