Monday, August 3, 2015

What I learned at church on Sunday 2nd August 2015


Hey Blog Readers
I hope you are all having a lovely day!
As you may know I go to a fantastic church Lower ford  street baptist church.
I am going to share with you what I learned last Sunday .  In the morning  my friend James
encouragingly said that God Loves  to  use nobodies. The passage was Luke chapter 2 V 1-38.  
I  felt very encouraged that  God can use nobodies.
  In the evening my friend Paul encouragingly said about the fullness of Jesus. I felt really encouraged that He has delivered us from the powers of  darkness and has brought  us into his kingdom. I was really encouraged that all my sins are nailed to his cross .

  1. 'My sin—oh, the bliss of this glorious thought!—
  1. My sin, not in part but the whole,
  1. Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more,
  1. Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!' 
  2. Thanks for reading 
  3. Heidi 

No comments: