Monday, August 24, 2015

Urban Escape 2015!

Hey Blog readers
I hope you are having a lovely day!
As you may know I  go  to a  youth group called connected at my church who does a camp every year called Urban Escape  and it happens every summer and I always enjoy it.
This year we went   up to the lake district near Kendall for a week.
This year we went through the life of Simon peter in the talks in the evening which was my favorite part and they were all really encouraging for me in my christian walk with Jesus to help me to make a stand for him like Peter did.
We did various activities which I thoroughly enjoyed  such as rock climbing at lake land activity center, town wide games, arts and crafts,  team challenges and mountain hiking.
On Thursday my friend Matt organised  a 2 hour mountain walk which I found quite challenging and enjoyable I managed to do the whole walk. My favorite part  was when I  slipped on my bum and when sliding into my friend Josh and I got very muddy and wet. When I  got back to our bunk barn I was soaked to the skin.  In conclusion I really enjoyed myself as I always do.
I would like  to say a massive thank you to all the urban escape leaders  for surrendering their peace and quiet  to look after me.  
Thanks For Reading
Heidi

No comments: