Monday, June 1, 2015

What I did in Half Term

Hey Blog Readers
I hope you are all are having a peaceful day!
As you may know it was half term yesterday and I had a very manic and busy half term.
On  bank holiday Monday I went to Warwick castle with my mum and my dad which was very educational and enjoyable (although it was a bit expensive)  On Tuesday it was  my sister's birthday she turned 18! so we went to Stratford  upon Avon for the day with her boyfriend Finlay I thoroughly enjoyed the day in sharing in my sister's joy and celebration because my sister means a lot to me and I  don't know what I would do without her.
On Wednesday I went to the harvester with my friend Gurpreet and I got some steak as always.
 On Thursday we went to  the hippodrome in Birmingham  to spectate The curious incident of the dog at night time and It's about a boy  with Autism trying to find  out who murdered his beloved dog called Wellington and it turned out it was his own Dad.It was funny in parts I was In fits of laughter.

My mum said 'It was too close to home' which means  it reminded her of me which I agree with.  On Friday  I cooked  Shepherds pie with my pa bev who is teaching me skills to move out of home like cooking, cleaning. ironing, cleaning toilets (not my favorite chore)
Thanks For Reading
Heidi

No comments: