Monday, June 8, 2015

My 20th Birthday outing!

Hey Blog  Readers
I hope you all had a peaceful day!
 As you may know my birthday is in 3 weeks and I am going to be 20!  this year I went out to Bella Italia which is my favorite restaurant. I invited my friend Gurpreet to come along and celebrate and share in my joy.
 For my starter I got chicken wings and they were the best chicken wings I  have ever tasted and the first (just to  be honest) For drink I had a glass of pinot grigo watered down and It was very refreshing. Pinot Grigio is  my favorite Alcoholic beverage.
 For my main course I got sirloin steak  (medium) with chips and It was very delectable.
 After the meal I went to see an abba tribute band at the belgrade theatre with my friend Gurpreet and I loved it!  I was singing and dancing along in the aisles  because I love to dance and sing.
Overall I had a lovely time!
Thanks for reading
Heidi

No comments: