Hey Blog Readers
I hope you all have had a peaceful day!
I am going to tell you what I am going to do for half term
On Monday I am cooking with my lovely PA bev and I am cooking vegetable lasgne for
my lovely family whom I love very much.
On Tuesday I am going shopping in town with my wonderful mum whom I love from the bottom of my heart on the other hand in the evening I am going to a home group which I love going to.
To study one of the sermons on Sunday in more detail.
On Wednesday I am going to costa with my friends. On Thursday I am going to look after my lovely nephew Joshua who is absolutely gorgeous. On Friday afternoon I am going to the Odeon cinemas with my friends Holly and Jaydon also my wonderful mum to spectate Big hero 6 the new disney film.
On Friday evening I am going to party It down at my friends eighteenth birthday party.
1 comment:
Lovely: )
Post a Comment