Monday, February 9, 2015

Princess Petty and Pirates Pantomime trip with Red DS

Hey blog Readers
I hope you  all have had a peaceful day!
I am going to tell  you about a pantomime that I went to with my youth group RED DS   on
 Saturday 7th February.
 It was about a princess called princess petty who got kidnapped by a evil queen called Cheatin flora who wanted a magical hat to make her the most powerful  queen in the world. It was so funny I got picked up to go on stage to distract  the pirates by singing 'What do we do with the drunken sailor'?
and I won a toblerone but I gave it to my friend Jenny for her birthday.
 I   was singing all the way through.  
My favorite character was   the boy Archie's mum who was called miss fore pence  (but she likes to be called fanny) My favorite scene was when she walked  on  stage singing All about  the bass  literally I couldn't stop laughing I was crying with laughter.
Thanks For Reading
Heidi

No comments: