Friday, September 19, 2014

The fountain Homework club

Hey blog readers
I'm going to tell you about a homework club which I volunteer at.
The homework club  is on Tuesdays 3:00 till 4:30 which is held at Lower Ford Street baptist church which is opposite  Brandishes garage it is led by my very good friend and very encouraging brother in christ Andy Norris.
We have a total of 30 children from st Mary and st benedicks catholic school and from south-fields primary school.  We help them with their homework, we also have bible talks.
Over the past homework clubs we have  covered. Creation, Joseph, my favorite one from the whole of the old testament David and Goliath , Elijah and the message of Easter.
I mainly help with the kiddy kid kids they are adorable sometimes a pain in the butt!
We also to craft activities such as making cards, salt dough, decorating snow globes and many more
Thanks For Reading
Heidi

No comments: