Monday, July 21, 2014

Urban Escape 2014

Hey Blog Readers
I am going to tell you what I am going  to go next week!
I am going to Breacon Beacons for a summer camp next Monday which is known by the name Urban Escape which is  a  church camp that happens every year in the summer and  I can say with all my heart that it is the best camp  I have ever been on.
Do you know the real reason why  I go on camp? to learn more about my  best friend Jesus Christ.
This year I am going to aim to learn something new about Jesus,   something I have never known before.
 By the end of camp I will have a closer walk with Jesus because attending Urban Escape has really  transformed my life and has had a massive impact on my walk with Jesus.
 The leaders are always looking out for me and   I am so grateful to god for  Nichola,  Dawn, Andy  , Alex. Sarah,  Emma, Dan,  Sophie and Adam  and they are individually amazing  people once you get to know them they are so encouraging in the fantastic bible talks they are always there for me and  they are fantastic with my dietary requirements.  I cannot wait to go on the best camp ever!
Thanks For Reading
Heidi

No comments: