Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Red Ds and Connected BBQ

Hey blog readers.
I am going to tell you what I am doing tonight.
I am going to 2 youth groups in one night because they are both in the same park one of them is Red DS which is a youth group and we are having a treasure hunt and games and a picnic and when Red DS concludes at 7:30 .  
 I will walk up while singing to where my other youth group is located they will probably hear me coming anyway.
 They will hear me before they see me because I will be singing the whole park will probably hear It I am so exited to  go to red ds and connected because I have never been to the park with connected before and we are having a BBQ unfortunately it's the last one before the summer holidays!
Thanks For Reading
Heidi

No comments: